Kimberly G. Sanders, CPA, MBA
Kim began her career in accounting with L.A. Champagne & Co., L.
L.P. and has been with the firm for 19 years. Kim’s knowledge in accounting, tax preparation, and tax planning services allows her to assist her clients in running successful businesses and promoting business growth. Kim is our practice leader for client accounting services. Kim is an advocate for personal service to clients to ensure L.A. Champagne offers the best service to our clients to assist them in growing their businesses. Kim received her Bachelor of Science degree from Southeastern Louisiana University in 1999 and continued her education at Southeastern to receive a Master of Business Administration in 2000. Kim is a life-long resident of Denham Springs, where she enjoys spending time with her family. Her children keep her busy following them around to all of their various sporting events.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Treasurer, past Chairman (2007- Current)
- Livingston Parish Economic Development Council Board Member (2017 -Current)
- Denham Springs Kiwanis Club Member, past President, past Treasurer (2009 –2016)
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber Board Member, Executive Board Member (2015–Current)
- Baton Rouge Area ChamberChair, Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council (2017)
- Family Resource ClinicBoard Member (2009–2013)
- Louisiana Workforce Investment Board Area #20 – Board Member (2013–2015)
- Leadership Livingston–Class of 2013
- Society of Louisiana CPA’s–Member (2006–Current)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member (2006–Current)
- Baton Rouge Business Report–Top Forty under 40 (2012)